Winter in Germany – Activities Adaptation

I don’t know any other better activity in winter than doing sport. Since I also eat a lot during winter, I have to balance it with doing sport. And for me, swimming is the best choice. Well, this is mostly because I don’t do any other sport.

Whenever I tell my friends that I go swimming, the first question will be, “Isn’t that too cold for swimming?” Well, if you are in Indonesia where 99.9% swimming pools are outdoors then it’s normal to ask this kind of question. But in here, most swimming pools are indoors so it’s even warmer and comforting.

Swimming surely works in coping the cold weather. After swimming, I feel warm and can wear fewer layers of clothes for awhile. And the nicest thing after swimming, I have an excuse to eat :)

No comments: