Hot Chocolate

One of my favorite drinks in Germany is Hot Chocolate. Well I am not much a coffee drinker actually. So hot choco is surely a nice option when I go to a café. Beside, one hot choco is enough to give you calorie and make your body warm. In short, hot choco is the perfect drink in this cold weather.

So, since I crave so much of hot choco, I buy some chocolate (instant) powder to make my own at home. However, my own home-made hot choco never taste as good as the one in the cafes. I don’t understand, what do they put in the hot choco? Why theirs are highly concentrated while mine always diluted? Why? It’s an instant one, it should be just be added by hot water like any other instant drink…

But actually this is the part why I get it wrong. When my German friend looks at my version of hot choco, he tells me that I should pour a milk rather than water!!! Hehehe… nice!! No wonder my hot choco always taste sucks…

Lesson learned: read the instruction carefully and don’t be such a smartass!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.