Being Homeless

So there I was, being homeless for about a month. Well okay, half homeless cause I stay at my friend’s room. Nothing to complain cause everything is there. So I don’t have to bring all my stuffs. I just have to bring some of my clothes and my laptop, as I do when traveling. The rest of my stuffs are stay at my old room because my future new room is only upstairs from my old room. So my old and future new room is in the same building, while my temporary room is far away from there.

Although my temporary room is nice, but somehow I don’t feel homey. Maybe because I have to move in and then out again after 3 weeks…. I don’t know. But everyday, I just go outside and spend my time until I feel tired. So I just come back in tired and then sleep. That’s all for 3 weeks!

No comments: