Frigid ATM Card


One day after I arrived in Bremen, I go shopping. It’s necessary because I don’t have any food or basic toiletries stuffs. Beside, it’s Saturday; if I don’t go shopping this day then I’ll be suffer the whole weekend as normally stores are closed in Sunday.

Anyway, so I go to the nearby supermarket and buy a lot of stuffs. Usually I pay my stuffs with ATM card. So this day I do the same, I give my ATM card for paying. But then… it turns out that my ATM card doesn’t work. Somehow the machine can’t read my ATM card!!! The cashier tries it for 3 times but still no result. Fortunately, I have cash money with me. So in the end I pay it by cash.

I can’t believe that my ATM card can’t work. Although I never use it for 7 months but my account is still active because I use internet banking. How come my card can’t work? But anyway, I have to go to the Bank first time in Monday to settle this.

So that’s it. I go to the Bank in Monday morning. Before I enter the Bank, I am curious to try my ATM card again in an ATM machine in the main entrance. Guess what, it works!!! What…??? How come…???

Since it works again, so I decide not to enter the Bank at all. So weird… maybe my ATM card also need weather adjustment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very a pity to me, that I can help nothing to you. But it is assured, that you will find the correct decision. Do not despair.

Anonymous said...

I confirm. All above told the truth. We can communicate on this theme.