Weather Readjustment

Of course the temperature is the most important to adjust. But there’re also other effects that should be aware.

First, the clothes. I have to readjust myself in wearing layers of thick clothes which is heavy and tiring. Forget skirts and short pants. I just hope that I’ll be lucky enough to wear them sometime…



Second, the skin. The humidity is low so the skin is getting dry easily. I am so amazed that my skin is very oily in the tropics but then it’s getting extra dry in the cold. Now if I don’t put any lotion, then my skin will feel itchy…

Third, the hair. At first I don’t believe it when my hairdresser told me that cold weather makes the hair flat. I thought, as far as I remember, my hair was the same in the cold weather, still wavy and wild. But now it happens. My hair is less curly than when I am in the tropics. So weird and not right. Where’s my curly hair gone?

1 comment:

Ivana said...

All true... I am dreamming about the day I can walk arround just wearing t-shirts... :D And... just to say... you are nice as I was imagining during the time I was just following your blog :)