Parliament Election



Today, April 9th is an election day in Indonesia. This is the first step in the whole election fiesta, voting for our representatives in parliament. And since I live abroad now, I have to vote from abroad; which will be my first time.

Since last week, I got my voting paper by mail. This is an advantage for me because then I can investigate all candidates; well at least from internet. And another advantage is, as abroad voters, I only got 1 type of voting paper i.e. for the national parliament. In Indonesia, people get 3 different voting papers for national parliament, district parliament, and senate members.

After I study my promising candidates carefully, I have decided to choose one. And today I am ready to post my vote. Hopefully the future ruling party can bring Indonesia into a better stage.

No comments: