Real Spring

Finally...!!! Real Spring is coming. The weather is nicer and warmer now. Temperature slowly climbs up around 15 grad Celcius and could reach 20 sometime. I hope it keeps rising in the following months and reach 30, so I would feel like home.

Surprisingly, the weather starts to change when the summer time or daylight saving time applies in 30 March! I guess people have been calculating this phenomenon carefully…

But Bremen is Bremen. Clouds are part of Bremen inhabitants, so having cloudy day is normal in here. But whenever there’s a day without clouds and the sun shines brightly, people will come out and enjoying the sun. Sunbathing is one of the favorite activities; and since my skin has becomes lighter during winter, now I can be a sun worshipper anymore :) It’s time to tickle my melanin from its hibernation time.

No comments: